Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome to the world, Andrew James!

Julia and Katie


Jen & Julia and me & Katie when the girls were about one month old!

 Yesterday I drove two hours north to Middletown, CT to see my friend Jen, her daughter Julia and newborn son, Andrew.  Katie and Julia are only 10 days apart in age and I was excited to have them play together again, but I really wanted to meet Andrew.

Katie and 2 week old baby Andrew
Even though Katie and Julia have only met a handful of times, they got along great and had so much fun talking and playing.   Julia was so sweet and I just loved her pigtails and big cheeks!  Andrew was such a good baby and absolutely adorable and Katie just wanted to hold him the entire time.  Drew had fun in Jen's backyard playing with a bunch of balls and trying to get Julia and Katie to play follow the leader with him.  Jen looked great- well rested and happy...good signs with a two and a half week old newborn!  Sorry, but these were the only two pictures I took the entire day, mostly because Katie kept trying to grab Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment