Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just me and D

I love when I get the opportunity to do something with just Drew or Katie.  On Saturday, Andy was able to come home from the hospital and work from home for a few hours while Katie napped.  Drew and I got on the bike and headed to the park.  Since it was the day before Halloween, Drew wore his TRex costume.  There was a play put on by the Central Park Conservancy at Belvedere Castle in Central Park called A Monster Musical Adventure.  We got great seats right up front and just before the show was about to start, my friend Kika and her children Gabi and Colton surprised us.  Drew was so excited to watch the show with Gabi and the two of them sat quietly with their mouths open, only talking when they were cued by the actors to shout and cheer. The show was really cute and a great start to our Halloween festivities. 
After the play, I asked Drew what he wanted to do and he decided he wanted to go to rock climbing.  Rock climbing is one of his favorite things to do in the park and he was so excited to do it as a TRex!

No comments:

Post a Comment