After the great race of 2010, we decided to go to one of our favorite playgrounds in Central Park. Whenever Katie sees a playground, she starts dancing and screaming. She says "playground, swing, slide, weeeee!" It is so adorable! When she finds something that she really likes to do, she does it OVER and OVER again. She went down this slide about 50 times. (I know this video is a little boring, but it is my first video upload!)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
The great race
On Saturday afternoon, Andy and I took the kids on a long walk. Well, it was supposed to be a nice relaxing walk, but Drew decided he wanted to run. So he ran 25 blocks. Without stopping. Andy followed him and then Katie followed Andy and I followed everyone pushing the empty double stroller. People were laughing at us...
After the great race of 2010, we decided to go to one of our favorite playgrounds in Central Park. Whenever Katie sees a playground, she starts dancing and screaming. She says "playground, swing, slide, weeeee!" It is so adorable! When she finds something that she really likes to do, she does it OVER and OVER again. She went down this slide about 50 times. (I know this video is a little boring, but it is my first video upload!)
After the great race of 2010, we decided to go to one of our favorite playgrounds in Central Park. Whenever Katie sees a playground, she starts dancing and screaming. She says "playground, swing, slide, weeeee!" It is so adorable! When she finds something that she really likes to do, she does it OVER and OVER again. She went down this slide about 50 times. (I know this video is a little boring, but it is my first video upload!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok. I love the video so much!!! Post more! So fun!!! Cant believe Drew ran 25 blocks! Crazy man!
ReplyDelete