Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The cleanest you will ever see it

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of Drew and Katie's room. They LOVE their room and play in it all the time. I know that it seems packed, but this is NYC...I have one room for both of them and all of their stuff. They even have their own bathroom with an under-the-sea shower curtain. 


They love that they sleep in the same room and even when they have the option of sleeping in separate rooms (like at Grandmom and Poppy's) they want to sleep together.  On the few days that Drew takes a nap (maybe happens twice a month), he gets to go to bed late.  Katie still goes to bed at the normal time, but I put a pillow under Drew's covers and "tuck him in and say good night". Otherwise she screams because she won't go to sleep without Drew. Don't judge, it works!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is hysterical that you put a pillow as Drew! so funny!!!! The room looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete