Thursday, October 28, 2010

Molly turns 3!

Molly was so busy on her big day that I didn't get a good picture...but here is one from this summer that I just love!
We headed to Pennsylvania this past Sunday for my niece Molly's 3rd birthday party. Katie and Drew always have so much fun with their cousins Molly and Emma and could not wait to celebrate with them.  The birthday party was at the local YMCA and started in the gym where the kids played lots of games and had fun trying out their gymnastic moves.  On a side note, I grabbed the brochure at the front desk and took a look at the list of classes offered to families. I could not believe the prices! I guess that is one thing that I am excited about for life in the suburbs. 
Drew's big new move part 1.
Part 2.
Whatever Drew did....
Katie wanted to try.
A very happy Katie.
A very sad Katie.  She was told she had to sit out one of the activities because she was too little. 
Four busy cousins!
Happy Birthday Molly!
 After gym time, the kids enjoyed pizza, ice cream cake and a princess pinata full of toys and candy!  Happy Birthday Molly, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment