Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun in Collingswood

Late Saturday we headed to Poppy and Grandmom's house in Collingwood ready to celebrate Gram's 80th birthday party on Sunday.  We sang to Gram Saturday night on her real birthday but we were all excited about the big party the next day.
New bunkbeds!
Drew and Katie were so excited to see the new bunkbeds that Poppy and Grandmom bought.  Katie loved climbing up the ladder and when Poppy took away the ladder and put it against the wall, she started to climb up the wall! 

Go Eagles!
Sunday was a fun and busy day.  Mike and Kelly dropped off Emma and Molly early so they could go to the Eagles game.  We lined up the kids in their matching Eagles outfits and I took about ten pictures, but of course I couldn't get even one with all of them looking. 

Relaxing by the fire pit!
Poppy makes hot dogs for lunch!


Lunch in the Gazebo.

 We decided to have lunch outside in the Gazebo so the kids could run around outside.  We also talked Poppy into taking out the fire pit so the kids could cook hotdogs! 

Drew, Emma and Paulette playing hopscotch.
Paulette, Drew and Molly racing on the driveway.

Aunt Paulette came over to play with the kids and they loved playing her crazy games.  I have really great memories of riding bikes all over town with Paulette and singing "I've Had the Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing when I was a kid so it is fun to see my children play with her. 

Drew found another toy in Poppy's garage.
Katie on the roller coaster that she can now do all by herself!
Drew and Katie love Poppy's garage!  The garage is where Poppy keeps all of the ride-on toys, wagons, bikes and other fun stuff that the kids just go nuts for every time we visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment