Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A concert in the park with Grandmom

The kids have a cd from David Weinstone and the Music for Aardvarks Band so when I read that they were having a free concert during the Madison Square Park Concert Series, I knew that we had to attend.  It worked out great because Grandmom was able to join us.  She was coming into the city to watch the kids while I had my 34 week ultrasound.

The kids loved cuddling with Grandmom while we waited for the concert to begin.


Drew loved climbing all over Grandmom!


During the first one or two songs, the kids just stood and watched right by where we were sitting.

But then they decided to go right up front and dance along with the music. It was adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see your blog back. Also nice to see pics of mom.

    ReplyDelete