Kelly, Mom and I have been planning on taking Katie, Emma and Molly to the
American Girl Place for months when we realized that we were running out of dates! The baby is coming and then we are moving so we made reservations last week and they took a trip into the city for the day.
 |
| Our big day out in the city! |
 |
| Me and my sweet little girl. |
 |
| Grandmom can't wait to buy Katie an American Girl Doll for Christmas. |
 |
| Molly, Kelly and Emma during lunch. |
 |
| So happy during lunch. |
 |
| City kids take the taxi home! |
Katie loved the American Girl Place! I couldn't believe how much she was into it. She loved looking at all the dolls and babies and she just wanted to run around and take everything in. At lunch, she happily fed her baby (not an American Girl doll, but one that I dressed in the same dress as her) and had fun talking to Emma and Molly. We had a great girls day!
No comments:
Post a Comment