Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in NYC

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!  Andy was on call today so we had our first Thanksgiving in NYC.  Andy and I decided to take the kids to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  We decided to watch it from just inside Central Park so we didn't have to deal with the crowds and craziness.  The kids were able to run around and all they wanted to see were the giant balloons anyway .

Andy and I made a yummy turkey dinner that we all enjoyed.  We watched a movie, read books, and the kids went to bed.  Perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. I love so much that you and the kids got to experience "float night" and the parade. I think every kid needs to see the Macy's parade once! Drew will definitely always remember that, I'm sure. What a special day! Sometimes, I think it's better just to stay close to home and have a nice, quiet (well maybe quiet) Thanksgiving. Love this!

    ReplyDelete