Sunday, November 14, 2010

One-on-one with Katie

When Drew goes to The Art Farm on Friday mornings from 9:30 to 12, I get to have one-on-one time with my sweet girl.  I found this amazing deal on Doodledeals about a month ago and I signed up Katie for it.  The deal was $18 for four Music for Aardvarks classes and a fun CD. (Again, this is a great deal for NYC toddler classes.)  There was even a class that was from 10 to 10:45 on Friday mornings.  PERFECT. So far we have gone to three classes and Katie loves it!  After class, we usually head to lunch or shopping. We have really enjoyed our Friday morning adventures, just us girls.
Katie alone in the double stroller. I had just told her that we were going to music class!

Katie and the other kids playing during music class.

Katie loves to dance in the middle of the circle while the teacher is singing.



Katie really likes the teacher, Dan, and loves when he plays the guitar.


So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment