Thursday, March 8, 2012

We love Wood Acres!

I will never forget the first time I drove through the neighborhood of Wood Acres with my real estate agent.  The sun was shining, there were birds singing and there were kids everywhere!! It seemed so wonderful and sweet and family-friendly and just perfect.  I knew that this was where we wanted to live.  Plus the location was perfect---close to downtown Bethesda where there is lots to do, and an easy commuting distance from GWU for Andy.

They had a huge water slide at the block party.

My kids were the only ones in their underwear! Oops. 
When we moved in we immediately met a bunch of our neighbors and everyone was so friendly.  At the end of August, we saw a sign for a neighborhood block party and I even talked Andy into going!

Now that we have been here for 7 months, I feel so lucky that we chose our house and this neighborhood.  It is everything that I hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment