Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pirate Adventures on the Chesapeake

Just before school started for Drew in September, I planned a fun day trip to Annapolis with the kids and our good friends from HSS who had also both just moved to Baltimore.  Drew and Katie were excited to see their friends and I was happy to see mine!

Our pirate adventure was awesome!  Since Drew and Katie were going through a pirate obsession at that time, they were so excited to go on a real pirate ship, look for buried treasure, shoot water guns at a a bad pirate, and wear their costumes.
They were so excited to be pirates!

Emily slept almost the entire voyage!
Katie had a mermaid painted on her arm.

Drew had a skull and scars painted on his arm and face.

Elyse, Jenny and Charles

Anne-Blyth, Blake and Addie

Ahoy matey!


Katie was selected to help hoist the flag!

Looking for buried treasure!

Fighting the bad pirate!

Getting some loot!

Drinking pirate grog.

The entire crew.


It was such a fun day trip with friends in beautiful Annapolis.

1 comment:

  1. I really love Katie the Pirate. She looks so cute

    ReplyDelete